Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 8 - Recording

Tonite we laid down one of our newest songs, "Oh Lord!". I used my trusty casio keyboard again, going through an old Stage amp. Sounded pretty creepy, which was good. I think I used Flute +tone bank+ Brass Ens. Jeff put a smoother bass in, and we did lots of trippy/delayed guitars. We still have to do some found sounds for the beat. I'm really looking forward to that part. Maybe I'll throw a sandwich against a locker or something.

Things are moving along quite quickly.

So far we got tracked:
1.) Dirty Hands
2.) Maurice Narcisse
3.) Texas Stampede
4.) Awake
5.) Honor Killer
6.) Bone Density
7.) Oh Lord!


Still gotta do:
8.) Like a Flood
9.) A Mark Unkind
10.) Canyon
11.) secret track!!!! We're bringing it back!!! hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment